Gareth Lewis is a Senior Consultant at Xtravirt Ltd specialising in the Software-Defined Data Center and, specifically, VMware NSX. Working to help customers across the UK and EMEA to accelerate and de-risk their digital transformation, Gareth’s goal is to enable customers to overcome their business and technical challenges by creating, developing and maintaining Private, Hybrid, and Public cloud infrastructure and solutions based on the VMware product stack.
- Software-Defined Data Centre and Virtualisation – VMware vSphere, NSX Data Center for vSphere (NSX-V) and NSX-T Data Center, vSAN, Horizon View, and
- Cloud Management – VMware vRealize Network Insight, Log Insight
- Storage and Storage Area Networks – Pure Storage, Dell EMC, Nexsan, and Brocade Fibre Channel networking
- Data Centre Design and Operations
- Backup & Replication and Business Continuity – Veeam Backup & Replication
- Public Cloud – Microsoft Azure
With over fifteen years of technical experience within the IT industry, Gareth has a deep understanding of both technical and business process, and is able to design, implement, and deliver high quality and highly available solutions to meet customer requirements. He is adaptable and analytical, while being an approachable and collaborative team member. Gareth has strong communication skills, is a leader and strategic thinker with strong decision-making skills, and has a passion for delivering results.
In 2018, Gareth was accepted into the VMware vExpert program and, in March 2019, was awarded vExpert status for a second consecutive year, as was accepted into the vExpert subprogram focusing on VMware NSX.
Any information or views expressed in this blog are my own and do not represent those of my employer.
Unauthorised use or duplication of any material without prior written permission from this website’s author is strictly prohibited.